IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

To Grandma SUE!


My mother-in-law, spends one month each summer, volunteering at the library of a National Park. I know she loves the wilderness, and the peace and quiet, but I also know she misses her grand daughter. So, please don't mind the post and pictures just for Grandma Sue.

This is Nora telling her dolly, "OH NO" or (No, no) after she dumped all the books on the floor. That dolly is teaching her bad habbits, becuse I swear Nora dumps the books just like that! (She is actually shaking her finger at her too, I think I taught her that?)




We miss you grandma, and hope you are having a relaxing, fun time there! Lets get together as soon as you get home!

0 comments: