IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Great Geeky Sleeky Hair Care!

I know that if anyone reads this, they are going to think I am a total geek! Heck, even I think I am a HUGE GEEK!!! Whatever! I don't care! Sometimes I see things on Blogs that say, "Things I love" or "My favorite things". Everyone knows how bad I want to "fit in" in the blogging community, so here is my attempt. On occasion, I am sitting in a coffee shop, eating a scone, and I think... "I love this! This scone would go on the "Things I Love" list." Then I sit down to make a list, and all I can come up with is that dang orange scone! (From Panera Bread by the way!) I am starting my own thing, and I am telling you right NOW, I am a Freakin' GEEK! GET OVER IT!

So, here is my first item on my posts of things I love...




This is my favorite hair care product ever! I have tried A LOT of products that range in price from $.98/bottle to $35.00/bottle (I am so glad Joel doesn't ever read my blog!) This is the only product that makes my HAIR SOOOOO Happy!!! The first time I tried it was two weeks ago. My AWESOMEST sister-in-law Alie, got this set for me for my birthday. Honestly, I didn't know if I should be offended or not. Then she told me what a great thing it was, and everyone in her family uses it, and I will love it. I said, sure, great, thanks... on with life... So a few days later, I saw it sitting there on the bathroom shelf, waiting till the current bottle of same old, same old poo was all gone. Joel didn't like the current product because it smelled too "girly", so he put it in the shower to try out. He probably used it on his legs, and arms too, such a GUY! Then I tried it! I have been in love ever since! Instead of having to blow dry my hair right when I get out of the shower, I can let it air dry, and my hair dries so soft, straight, and silky smooth! I have never had that before! It is great! I am not sure where she got it, so as my personal shopper, Alie, would you share the secret? And the next time you are in the market for a new and FABulous poo, give it a try. Your hair will thank you!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I NEED this! I love orange, and I hate when my hair dries frizzy. It's the shampoo and conditioner? Or is there an after-shower leave-in too?

Kirstynn Evans said...

Laurel... you are so right... YOU DO NEED THIS! All I use is the poo and condit. There may be a leave-in, but NOT NECESSARY for me! Welcome home! Hope to see you soon!!!

Jean Smith said...

you totally crack me up. i love the "i am a freakn geek...get over it." that's the glory of a blog, you can say whatever is on your mind! you are a geek and i love you for it!

Clear the clutter said...

They also have a spray to use with your flat iron that I love. Even here in Utah, no brand of shampoo could ever make my hair dry straight and silky smooth. You have the right texture and thickness from the Staub side for that, I don't. I have WAY too much hair!