IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shopping, talking, posing!!!

Can you believe that I have been posting so often? I am averaging one post per day! WOO HOO!!! I think because Joel has been super busy, and hasn't been home since Saturday. Tomorrow we are reuniting with him at the Ann Arbor Art Fair. Always a fun freaky place to be!

So, today while Nora and I were doing some grocery shopping, I was talking to "Dada" on the phone, and "Nona" wanted to say "HI" too. It was so funny! He was talking... she was saying, "Yeah... yeah... yeah...". It was a great distraction for her while I was able to get some shopping done. This went on for about 5 minutes. I had no idea what they were talking about. Then I remembered I had my camera in my purse. So, I snapped a picture, then started to record it. She saw the camera in her face, and said, "CHEESE!". It was truly a classical moment. Then I ran out of memory. So I switched memory cards, and then she was all done. So here is what I got. Short, but funny! I can't stop watching them. My little girl is such the socialite! Hmmm? Maybe I shouldn't be proud of that?





2 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Gosh I love that little girl! I just want to bite her :0 She's going to be just like her mom....a social butterfly with a phone glued to her ear. Seriously, why don't we ever run out of things to talk about. I suppose if I stopped talking to you, I might start keeping a clean house and preparing a meal every night...naaaaaaaah talking to you is way more fun. :)

Anonymous said...

awwww that was SO cute!