IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Lovin!

The story on the allergy outbreak, has been great! I have been able to play outside, and even breathe and see while doing it! Which leads me to believe, maybe it was all in my head? I have been getting my allergy shot regularly, but they specifically told me, that it would not help my allergies for the first 40 treatments. I would like to think it was all in my head, but that doesn't explain why my face looked like it was ready to explode, and why I broke out, and why this happened...



Either way, I just keep pluggin along with getting my shot every week, and in the mean time, play outside as much as I can with Nora. She loves being in the water. When she plays in her sprinkler, she makes faces that I have never seen her make before. It is hystarical, but a treasured moment. The young life she has, makes me really appreciate the newness, and freshness life offers. I love exposing her to new things, but then I realize, that the next time she sees it, it won't be as exciting. So as she gets older every day, I grow more and more appreciative of her example of fun, and happieness! I think all moms should take a moment, and let the load of laundry go a little longer, and just have fun. The amount of time that they are kids, it a lot shorter then the amount of time they are adults.

1 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Beautifully written about Nora and yes so true. I hate the chaos of my life right now. I hate not being able to take in and enjoy every exciting thing that the day has to offer to my kids. Lately I feel like I'm there physically but mentally thinking about everything else in my life that needs to be done. Thanks for the gentle reminder to enjoy my kids, because they do grow fast and I want to remember every exciting moment as if I was experiencing it for the first time with them.