IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jumpin Bean! (Mirror Style)

I got a belated birthday present! J. Urbin, photographed our Chicago trip. Her business has been extremely busy, and I couldn't wait any longer for pictures, so I FORCED her, against her better judgment to GIMME the pictures, SOC (Straight out of Camera). HOLY CRUMB, there were over 500 pics... we were only there for 2 days... she didn't even take out her camera till the 2nd day. I didn't think I would post anymore Chicago trip stuff, but it was so fun, and when I looked at the pics SOC, I was laughing OUT LOUD! I had to do Chicago posts! It was so fun, how could I not post about it? Years from now, I will look at these pics, and still laugh, and still remember the trip. So, here we go. Sorting through over 500 pics of a truly talented photographer, is a dream come true for me! Anyone ever want to hand over their full flash cards... I would love it!

Anyways, we did all the fun Chicago things in 2 days. River Tour, Hancock Building, Buckingham Fountain, City Water Park?, Magic Mirror Bean, and of course EATING!

My first plethora of pictures is "Magical Jumping Mirror Bean". It is this HUGH Bean in the middle of the city! We were there forever! Taking wild crazy photos, watching wild people, jumping, talking, NO EATING THOUGH! It was amazing how long we were there. What the heck!?


This is only on here, because look at the people in the background, they thought I was such a freak! Yeah, they're right!!!
Get ready for some seriously GRACEFUL JUMPIN BEANS!





1 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Ok 2 things to be horrified about straight out of the camera (just incase I haven't already mentioned that ;) and my pilsbury dough boy gut...if that's not incentive to get fit then I don't know what is. We are so crazy chicks are we. That was so fun!