IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another "FANCY" Favorite



I just put "Moo" down for nap number two today! I should really be cleaning, and not blogging, but I was reminded of something, and had to post it. Another one of my favorites. Remember, whenever I think of something to go on my "Things I love" list, I have to try to stop whatever I am doing, and put it on. So I was reading her a nap time story, and remembered, I LOVE FANCY NANCY! There are three books by the author, Jane O'Connor. I think Nora loves them, but I know I LOVE THEM! They are total girl books, and so fun. The author and illustrator are both SUPER FANCY! If you ever plan to have a little girl in your life, or if you already have one, please read her these books! Nora is still too little for fancy tea parties, but she is learning quite nicely with Fancy Nancy. "The Posh Puppy" was our first book, and "Bonjour, Butterfly" was the second. So cute, So fun, and SOOOOO FANCY!


1 comments:

RH said...

FYI Amandine LOVES LOVES LOVES Fancy Nancy!! She has the books, and is waiting patiently for the new one to be released in October, and for her bday party complete with fancy nancy decorations. She was very pleased that Nora was reading her fav. "American Lit-it-sure."