IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Amazing People!

My mom has told me, I have a way of attracting GOOD friends. Since I was young, I always was drawn to the people that were really honest and true people. Joel gives me crap, because I am always making more friends. My social cup is never full. I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I do have, I feel very close to. I value my relationships, new and old. I love that no two people are exactly the same, and what I lack in my life, I can find in my friends. The last two days I spent time with two amazing people. One who I have known for 12 years, and the other I have known for 6 months. We spent 4 hours in the car at 5:30 in the morning talking the entire time. Then we spent the next 40 hours laughing, smiling, posing, reminiscing, learning, and feasting (literally, and figuratively speaking). The last 4 hours home was a little quieter, but never uncomfortable. Never before have I felt so comfortable saying what was on my mind, politics, religion, spirituality, anything! The Lord has blessed my life in so many ways! I have never considered friends to be a gift from God, more like, one of life's great perks! I have now reevaluated, and know that our Heavenly Father knows us. I believe he places those people in our paths because he loves us. He desires for us to be happy. Besides missing my baby like crazy, this was 100% a perfect trip. Thank you guys for your amazingness! I think I should say one more time... I LOVE YOU! =)



The blog is about to see a CHICAGO FRENZY!!! I'm a little worried! Are you ready?

4 comments:

Laurel said...

You ladies look knockout! I can't wait to see and hear more about the trip!

Clear the clutter said...

I am glad you had so much fun, Happy Birthday!!!

Cristi said...

Happy Birthday today!! :)

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Kirstynn you are so sweet. I love you and am so lucky to have you in my life. I'm forever grateful for the wonderful friendship we share. I had so much fun with you in Chicago, but then again I have fun with you no matter what we do or where we go. You're the only person that I can talk on the phone with sometimes 3-4 times a day and never run out of things to say. Thanks for being you. You are the greatest!
Happy Birthday again!