IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hancock Experience

We went to the top of the John Hancock building.

Like 95 stories high! At the top there is this great observatory/lounge. So once again, we sat, talked, posed, and DIDN'T EAT! This is where I fell in love... with NIKON! We ordered fancy, fruity, ridiculously expensive drinks. It was our BIRTHDAY! Anyways, I played with the Nikon D80, and loved every minute of it. The other two were a little annoyed, wanting to drink their fruity yumminess, but I insisted that I take 250 pictures before any sips were taken. Then we toasted! and observed this AMAZING city. It has everything... beaches, parks, pools, libraries, hot, cold, I love it there.








4 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Did I mention how horrified I am by these straight out of the camera shots. I feel so naked! How Fun, when can we go back?

Sisters staying connected... said...

I am so bummed I did not go, how fun it all looks...especially thru ur cameras eyes! ...alie

Clear the clutter said...

Great picutes! Always gotta love a girls get away! Hey, Aaron has a business trip in September in NYC and I am going along. If you feel like meeting me... we are going to be kid free and ready to party!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.