IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

High School Musical... take notes!

I have a part time job. On Mondays and Wednesdays I babysit for my friends two kids. Maggie and Ryan. Maggie is 7 and Ryan is 4. They introduced Nora and I to High School Musical. We love it! Maggie crushes over Troy Bolton. And Ryan knows all the words to all the songs! If we sing them wrong he gets really frusterated. I told them today, if they performed well, I would post all about them on my blog. Here is Ryans performance. He is so hilaroius, and I crack up at him every day! You'll have to pause the background music. I am trying to get rid of that thing, but I can't quite figure that out yet. I need Jenni to come home!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

ooops there is nothing to click on to see ryan's performance.

Sisters staying connected... said...

Ky LOVED that! haha...we miss you guys

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

TOO CUTE!

Cristi said...

They're starting filming on HS Musical 3 here tomorrow!