IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, April 7, 2008

Wild Family Times!

I stole a few pictures from my uncles myspace page. After grandpas funeral, we had a talent show with the family. I had NO idea what talent my family had! My mom, me, my two cousins, and my aunt did a kazoo, gurgle, medley. Yeah... silly, I know... there were other talents too, like a stand up comedy act, guitar playing, Marshall arts. These next two talents, I believe are few and far between.

So this one is of my two cousins Trevor and Aaron. They are professional fire breathers. They had it all choreographed to music. It was WICKED! Crazy... but still pretty sweet!



This next one is of my Uncle Andy. He is a major biker, (Schwinn, not Harley), and has a group of bikers that he oversees. Anyway, his talent is Biking. He has a stationary bike stand. It is basically rollers that you ride on. It is easier then it looks. But he got on top of a table, with his nephews "spotting" him, and rode his bik. Then he had them turn off the lights so we could see the "spoke in word". In his spokes my grandpas name would light up. It was wild and crazy, and so cool!



This stuff puts our little gurgling act to shame! Thank you for sharing such an amazing talent! I can't believe I am actually related to these people!

3 comments:

Jean Smith said...

WHEW...i was behind on the evans' blog!!! i just got done catching up...i'm SO glad you have started blogging...how did you get away with not doing it before?

so many comments...yeah, your talent was probably cool, but nothing compared to fire breathers!!! love the sandbox...jealous...need one. good advice...stop talking and take more pictures...hee hee. and last...joel is so stinkin cute...LOVED the pictures...

Anonymous said...

Afton has a picture of Uncle Andy with the lights out and G'pa's name a-glow. I'll ask her to send it you you.
Great mango lassis yesterday, eh?
xox Lulu

Anonymous said...

ummm...I am such an underacheiver apparently - I think I need to get myself a new hobby. Firebreathing!!...seriously. :)