IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Thursday, April 3, 2008

One "GOOD" sleeper

I have been asked a few times by the busy moms I know, "How do you have time to BLOG?" Contrary to popular beliefs, I blog only when Nora is sleeping, or playing with her dad. The great thing is, she really is a great sleeper. She is still napping twice a day, and sleeps for 12 hrs at night. So when I am all done doing my chores, and since I don't do SOAPS, I can BLOG! So I wanted to take a cute pic of Nora sleeping, but when I took it, she of course woke up, so we took some pics or her room. I had the vision of the perfect nursery. Before we moved into our house, I spent all my time and energy in the rest of the house, that I didn't even want to deal with "my vision". Seeing my issue, my dad offered to paint it for me. My dad has an amazing talent, and he put it to work for his grand daughter. He spent hours and hours in her room last summer getting it ready for her. It doesn't have anything to do with the vision that I had, but he sacrificed time out on his boat so his lil "cadoots" could have a BEAUTIFUL bedroom. SHE LOVES IT!! Thank you papa!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang, that room is the cutest!

Cristi said...

Wow! Your dad certainly is talented! I had to laugh about your "and since I don't watch Soaps ..." Remember in Arbor Cove when Heather and Amber would miss class so they could watch that one soap?! Oh man, memories! :)

Lavon said...

I hope the only way I see your house isn't through your blog. I will get up there! Can't wait to see her room live and the rest of your cute house!

Clear the clutter said...

My, Uncle Jerome really went all out. What an amazing room! How long did it take him? Now I just need to figure out how to get him to do something for Natasha's cow girl themed room...

Roger That said...

I love Nora's bedroom. Your dad is so amazing. These pictures don't do it justice. When Joni frist saw it she said, "Oh MY GOSH! I LOVE YOUR ROOM."

AMy said...

What kind of paint did he use?