IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TAG, you're IT!

1. Where was I 10 years ago?
April of 1998... I was living in Rexburg going to Ricks. My best roomie ever... Cristi and I were loving Spring at Ricks! Probably chasing around RM's, and sleeping, and playing more then we should have been! GOOD TIMES!!!

2. 5 things on my to do list today....
Clean the play room, American Idol, Iron, make dinner, mail out bills

3. 5 snacks I enjoy...
Salt and Vinegar Chips, cherry tomatoes, grapes, chocolate, Popcorn with granola bites

4. What would you do if you got a billion dollars?
Pay someone to design, build, and decorate our dream house. Send lots of money to charity. Spend lots of time traveling! The possibilities are endless!!!

5. 5 places I have lived?
1. Brighton, Mi.
2. Morristown, NJ
3. Rexburg, Id.
4. Ann Arbor, Mi.
5. Howell, Mi.

6. 5 jobs that i have had...
1. Target Team Member
2. Denim Expert at The Gap
3. Maurices
4. Nanny
5. SAHM

7. 5 things you don't know about me....
1. I have a fear of the dentist
2. I don't know where Iraq is located on a map
3. I got a tattoo when I was 18, just because I could.
4. I am left handed
5. When I am at home alone, I leave the top button of my jeans un-done

Now I want to TAG... 1. Jessica 2. Cristi 3. Brenda 4. Amy 5. Jean

3 comments:

AMy said...

Tattoo...of what??? my curiousity has peaked!

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Who sent this thing to you??? I got one too!

Cristi said...

Ha ha! I KNEW I'd scroll down and see that you had tagged me! :) Give me a day to think it over! Ha ha! :)