IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

10 Guilty Pleasures

A friend I LOVE! decided to make her topic one day, Confessions. Basically, I just copied her idea and did 10 things I plea guilty to. Her post made me feel better about myself, and speaking of which... number ten,

10) On days when I am feeling down, maybe things aren't perfect... I like to turn on Jerry Springer for about 2 minutes, then I feel a whole lot better about my life!

9) Sometimes when I notice someone checking out Nora, I whisper to her, "Blow them a kiss". They totally think she did it all on her own! Even she gets a kick out of it!

8) I am TOTALLY a blog stalker! I can't tell you whose, but you know who you are!

7)Sometimes I let Nora eat an apple while we are walking around the store. She usually only eats about 3-4 bites, and when I get the to counter, I say, "Just ring up this whole apple 2 times". They never do.

6) I take an extra long time going to the bathroom. It is the most private place in the house. (Hopefully Joel skips reading this post)

5) A piece of chocolate and a cold diet coke, is considered a well balanced meal for me.

4) I have 10 pair of black pumps, and I WANT MORE!


3) I watch The Hills every Tuesday. I can't watch it on Monday, because Joel makes fun of me, so I wait till he leaves for work on Tuesday.

2) Nora makes me out of my right mind. She is so great, that I can't justify logical things to make her happy. Because of how cute she is, I want to give her whatever she wants. Really bad, I know, but I am trying to be better.

1) Joel is one stud muffin, and my greatest guilty pleasure!

0 comments: