IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, April 7, 2008

Mango Lassis


We had brunch at my parents before conference yesterday. We all know what an amazing cook my mom is, however, she made these delicious drinks we haven't ever had. What do you get when you mix fresh mangos, peach yogurt, vanilla soy milk, and ice? MANGO LASSIS! I guess it is a middle eastern indian drink. It was great! Thanks mom.

3 comments:

Cristi said...

Yes! We love to go out to this great Indian Restaurant in town and Lassi is the best drink! Jeff likes the Strawberry one and my fave is the Mango! Of course I haven't had one since I stopped having sugar, but I can imagine and ... yum!!

Jean Smith said...

yay! keep sharing your mom's yummy secret recipes...she is amazing. i will have to try your mango lassis...mmmmm....sounds good

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Ummm...ok my mouth is totally watering. When are we getting together for Mango Lassis? Your blog is so cute!