IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The earliest easter in 90 years!

Since this is the time of year, that we would normally be getting ready for Easter, I feel motivated to show some Easter pics. We really do have a great blessing in our life, and that is living so close to family. It does make it difficult to decide on holidays, but we have made it work. This year, for Easter we had breakfast at Lulu's and Papa's (that would be my mom and dad), and then we had dinner with Grandma and Chet and Uncle Dan (that would be Joel's family). I didn't think Nora would really get into the egg hunting thing, but once she realized there were surprises inside, she was all about it. We then got dressed in our Sunday finest, or funnest, you be the judge, and went to worship our Savior. It was not the traditional Easter Sunday meeting. We have an amazing bishop, and his love for our Savior exudes to his ward. I am truly blessed to have been given as many opportunities and responsibilities here. I am also blessed to be so loved by so many people. This Easter, I pray that we can continue to love each other as our savior would love each of us.



2 comments:

Cristi said...

Fun! And I know - can you believe how early Easter was this year? One day it was St. Patrick's Day and the next thing I know it's Easter!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Dan and Nora. It means so much to me that my tough little brother is totally melted by his niece. She is blessed to have such strong love surrounding her.

Joel