IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Who's the MOMMY?

What a fun few days. I never thought playing with dolls, all day every day, could be so much fun! (said with minor sarcasim) Nora has really picked up on the doll thing A LOT! I think she is too young for dolls. But there are two babies that she loves! One we named Weewee. It is a doll that actually has a potty, and goes potty or "papa" when she drinks liquids. The other is Lilly. They both love to be swaddled, fed, danced, and about anything else that Nora loves to do. When we go to bed at night, Weewee and Lilly both have to read stories with us, and drink milk too. Thankfully Weewee doesn't have the sucking reflex! That could really put a damper on night time! Allie said she has replaced her binky with babies. It could be, because she calls them the same thing, "Bibi". I thought this was super funny, and had to take a picture, and post a blog about it! Nora wanted to wear her apron, like mommy sometimes does, and then wanted to take care of baby. This picture is of Lilly. I hope by the time we have another baby, she has learned how "gentle" is really important. Now, I don't think she quite gets it, or cares, when I tell her gentle. Sorry to bore you with simple baby moments. It is getting sad, that my baby is big enough to have babies of her own. Well.... you know what I mean!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the messy hair to go along with it! Isn't that how it is!???

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

I love that second picture. She's so cute. I just want to eat her up. When did she get so big. I mean old...Old and small...ha ha..you know what I mean.

Kathy Twitchell said...

oh that is just precious! I love that she is all GIRL! Its so amazing that even at that young age she is a nuturer, just inate for our role as women. Anyway, you asked about Keag in nursery. Yeah he just turned 16 months. Keag would go in once a month since he was 14 months cause Jeremy and I both have teaching callings. The nursery leader said he does great and just plays so she said just bring him in all the time. I think your right, he has not hit the attatchment stage yet so it's a smooth transition so when he does he will already be comfortable in nursery. I'm sure Nora will get used to it, do you go in and sit with her? lots of parents do that for like 3-4 weeks til they are more comfortable. Sorry long comment, but cute doll pictures! I love her name is weewee!!