IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What the HECK... PAULA!

I am watching American Idol, and the contestants just finished round one. This week they get two performances, however that judges don't comment until the end of the 2nd performance. So after round one, Ryan wanted a quick rundown from the judges. Paula was speaking as if she heard two performances already! What in the WORLD is she on? I can't wait to see what the Gossip Columns say about her tomorrow. OH MY! GOOOOOOO, David Archuleta! I love him!

3 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

I know what the heck Paula. I wanted to call you sooo bad. Dude she's always slurring her speech her eyes always look wasted. Poor girl. I feel sorry for Brooke. Horrible first song, pretty good recovery for the second song. I just don't think she'll be able to hang in there much longer.

Cristi said...

Ha ha! I know huh! I just blogged about it too! :)

Jean Smith said...

oh my gosh...that was crazy, huh? i seriously had to rewind it twice to make sure i heard it right. wow...caused a huge controversy...poor drunken paula...