IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

One clever valentine! I <3 him!!!

Since I am new to the Blogging thing (Let me know when I can't say that anymore)... someone told me, I talk too much, and need more pictures. I was looking through files and files of pics, trying to think of something fun to post, and this is what I came up with. For Valentines Day, Joel and I went to a FUN dinner, and saw my FAVORITE movie of all times, JUNO, (I can't remember if that was the 3rh or 4th time I saw it, I saw it 2 times in one week... ) anyway, which was fine, but pretty standard. The fun part about the day was what he did. Our screen saver is set to flash through random pictures of whatever is on the computer. Sometimes that is of our family, or of images that have been loaded at one time or another, so when I saw some images that I hadn't seen before, I wasn't surprised. Then there were a few that caught my eye, and I had to laugh, because of course, it was Valentines day! Joel always does something to surprise me. So these are a few of what I saw, there were about 50 all together! I love him!




4 comments:

Cristi said...

Ha ha! VERY cute! And don't worry - a blog doesn't have to be all pictures! I have some friends who never post any pictures and a lot of times I don't much either. I like to think of it as a journal for my posterity to have that friends just happen to be able to look at too. So don't stress if you don't have pics to post! :)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy Twitchell said...

Kirstynn, I am so glad your a blogger now! I checked that other blog every once in a while and was sad you never posted. So i'm excited to get a little peek into your fun lives. It was great to see you at Brendas wedding!

Roger That said...

What a sweetie!