IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Meet "Easter Bunny"

The day before Easter, the local Nature Center hosted a breakfast with the Easter Bunny. Since I didn't take Nora to meet Santa, I was feeling terribly guilty about it, and I wanted to make sure she got to at least see the Easter Bunny. While we were waiting in line, she was moving past all the other kids patiently waiting. She would get to the front of the line, and just stare at him. So when it was our turn, she got a little nervous! She sure was cute though! We had a great time. Stay tuned for Easter morning!!!

3 comments:

Jean Smith said...

YAY! i am so happy you are now a blogger! that picture of nora is so funny...yeah...doesn't look like she likes the easter bunny very much.

thank you for sharing about your grandfather. your attitude is wonderful..."it was a glorious weekend rather than a sad weekend"...love you and wish your family the best!

Cristi said...

Hooray for Kirstynn joining the world o' blog!!

AMy said...

Hey girl! It's been way too long. I am happy that you have started to blog. I am going to add you to my blogs I visit. I don't know if I sent you mine by its
thepurplesilkbox.blogspot.com.
Loves ya!