IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, September 1, 2008

Food Storage Blessing!

You know?... Our church really has their stuff together. Last week, a few families from our ward went to the "Food Storage Center", and "Stocked UP".

Let me explain this place, first of all, it is a small warehouse that sells flour, salt, sugar, beans, rice, dry milk, ect. A good size group goes in, and places an order. Items are sold in quantities of #10 cans. Then someone tallies up the totals, and we start working. We fill the cans, seal the cans, box the cans, pack the cans, and send them home! Joel and I didn't really buy that much, but being there helping others was fun, and exciting! I was trying to be artsy with the camera, but then when I was watching people work, I thought it was necessary to shoot a couple of pics. To find out more about Family Home Storage, go here.

This is Joel trying to give directions. Later that evening he said, "I DO NOT SPEAK 16 year OLD girl."

I told Travis this would end up on here... and so here it is! LOVE the hair!
Here is my attempt at being "artsy"! According to my dad, I need to pay more attention to my "negitive space". Whatever!
The Mallorys ordered 40 cans of elbow maccaroni! WOW! That's a lot of mac'n'cheese

2 comments:

The Prices said...

You're so awesome Kirstynn!

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

You're attempt at being artsy was a success!!! :)