IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Must pass...


What a blog! I have to pass on my FAVORITE blogger/chef/photographer! She is absolutely A-mazing! She is a pastry chef from France, and made her way to the USA! I found her on The Daring Bakers Blogroll. When I saw her blog, I had an epiphany! This is what I dream to be able to do! Granted, it may be 50 years till I get there, but in time! She has inspired me. I emailed her, (never have I done anything like that before), and not expecting a response, she emailed me back. She is SO real, and genuine. She gave me some great advice, that I am so excited to try out. Stop by her blog, and you will get what all my fuss is about! Thank you Tartlette! I wish there was more people in the blogging world that were as genuine, and humble as you!

Oh, yeah, check out her Eclairs! Isn't she great?

2 comments:

Helene said...

I just saw this! Oh..I am blushing big time...hope I'll rise to the praises :)
I hope you had a great trip!

Ritsumei said...

I'm definitely heading over to see tartelette's blog here pretty quick. That looks DELISH.