IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Magic has begun...

I have been looking all over for my journal, so that I can put all my thoughts in it! After realizing I may have left it home, I thought lets blog. So far the only "UN" magical thing about this place is the Internet, on the resort is so slow. Maybe it is just today, because when I called housekeeping, and asked them to take the crib outta here, because my child won't sleep in it, and asked for bed rains instead, it took her a VERY long time to take the message. Anyway, Joel has to work tonight, so I hope the internet things doesn't hold him back!

So, here we are, at the happiest place on earth! I hope that my home would be the happiest place, but these guys have it down! Crowd control has been the one thing they have above any place I have ever been.

We went to Chef Mickey's with Mickey, Donald (Nora is not a fan), Goofy, Pluto, and Minnie (of course Nora loves her!) We went to Hollywood Disney. We were there early enough, that we have personal time with Wizard Mickey. Then we had lunch with JoJo the clown, Goliath, Leo & June from baby Einstein. These were all Characters that most kids have probably heard of, and would love to meet. My kid on the other hand, won't watch tv, so she didn't have any idea who they were. She was still happy to meet them, and had a great time dancing with them. Today she met Mickey AGAIN (#3), Minnie (#2), Goofy (#2), Pluto (#2), and Chip and Dale. When we were leaving, we met our first princess! Blue Dress Belle. Our first princess! Too bad we were wearing the Belle tutu yesterday! She left a kiss mark on her cheek! It was so fun.

I am so blessed to be on this adventure. As fun as it is for Joel and I to see out daughter in all her glory, it couldn't have happened with out Lulu and Papa. And they are having even more fun then us. Every morning, "TINK" leaves a note on our door, with some spending money, and a job for us to accomplish throughout the day.

I will try to upload pictures, but at this rate, I may have to wait till we get home.

5 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Please let me know if Lulu and Papa are ever in the market to adopt another couple of kids and Grandkids.

Seth said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I hope you have a great time at Disney and I can't wait to see your next Daring Bakers challenge!

Whitney said...

How fun!! We really wanna take the kids to Disney. We were gonna take them to Disneyland this winter... but I think we'll just go to Disney World in the spring. Can't wait to see pics!!

Ritsumei said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Looks like you're having a blast with all the Disney stuff you get to do, what fun!! Looking forward to this month's DB challenge. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Who need a fairy godmother with a Papa and a Lulu?

loves