IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to REALITY!

Yep, we are back! It was a magical journey and I am sad it is over. There are over a thousand pictures that I have to go through. Most of them look like this...



There are pictures on Disney Photo Pass. If you know my email address, you can enter it, and the password is mickeymoo. Still thinking about if I will post pictures or not. Not really anything special. Same old pictures that you have seen every time you look in a Disney photo album. Only the beaming child in the picture, is mine!

Above all, we had a great time, and hopefully something happened at there that will remain in her memory forever. You never know.

3 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Ohhh how I love that little girl and was so happy to see the joy on her face in all of those pictures. I'm also sooo happy that my b.f. is back safe and sound. I missed you tons! :)

Clear the clutter said...

Too cute! I love the one of "cruella deville" asleep with Jasmine and Aladin. Fun times!

Anonymous said...

Sigh, me too.

loves