IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, September 22, 2008

Too Cute not to blog!

On Friday my friend katie, and Moos friend Avery were getting ready for the BIG 2! birthday party. So we went over there to help with the Birthday cake! I think Katie thought that because I like to cook, I might be good at it! Oops, she was slightly mistaken! Cakes are not my thing! It took SEVERAL hours (5 to be exact) and it looked... I would give it a 6. (There Joel is coming out in me.) On Saturday we tasted it, and it did taste better then it looked. Taste, I would give it a... 8. But here is the cuteness of the whole thing.

1 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

awww how cute...that last picture of Nora is adorable....i love that little S%$#@ grin. i'm bummed that i didn't get to see the cake. no pictures??