IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Squeaky Baby!

These are some of my favorite things! Sue from Baby Treads and Threads sells the cutest shoes for kids I have ever seen! Just look at these. I mean, A-dorable! Nora just grew out of her pair, and now I am debating which ones to get her. These are three of my faves. They squeak when they are walked on, so 1) you always know where they are 2) they want to learn to walk, 3) people constantly stop my on the street to ask me about her shoes. I thought for sure she needed a pair to wear at Disney! I may have to buy all three pair! Oh bother! I am in BIG trouble!!!




Please, GO TO HER "WEBSITE", and look at the MANY MANY darling styles she carries!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking all over for baby squeakers! These are so cute. Thanks for the link.

Kim :)

Kathy Twitchell said...

I like the black ones with the colorful poke a dots because they look like they would go with lots of different outfits! How cute!