IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Friday, August 8, 2008

Weird combo!

I was driving along on Latson last week, and I heard a song I really liked! Thanks to satelitte radio, I can read the information of the song, and it is a good thing, because, not in a million years, would I ever think to put these two together. With SIRUS radio, it is a mixed bag. You can hear stuff that is always on the radio, and stuff that you would only hear if you were listening to your neighbor singing in the shower. I haven't listened to real radio in months, so I am not sure if this is a popular song or not, but I loved it! Miss Nelly Furtado did a duet, with the lovely! smokin... Keith Urban. It's called "In God's Hands". They didn't do a video together, but here is the song.

2 comments:

AMy said...

I love this song and I love keith urban...it doesn't get any better than this :)

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

love it!