IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Panties size 12 months?



So, here is my excuse for not potty training... along with our upcoming Disney trip, the panties don't fit her! She is so tiny! Does anyone have a suggestion for where you can get preemie panties? Don't mind the messy hair, and nakedness... just keepin it real!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel!! Cohen is almost 4.5 and he's still in the 2T/3T underwear. Stinkin skinny kids!! lol Ash has started to show interest in PTing, and I have the same probem as you.. she soooo stinkin skinny!! She JUST moved into size 4 diapers. I don't know where I'll find underwear to fit her. Let me know if you stumble across some teeny tiny panties for girlies. ;-)

And btw~ Have a great time in Disney! When are you going?

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

That is hilarious....the only thing I can suggest is using your new sewing knowledge. Looks like you've got your work cut out for you