IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Urban Nora

They're done! I am so pleased to finally make you aware of the photo shoot Nora recently had! When the the session began, Jean insisted, that she take Nora off to play, with mommy away! I didn't mind one bit, and either did Nora. The hardest part, was not being able to see any of the shots! So when I got my gallery, it was a complete surprise. My girl did so good, of course! One super cute urban kid, and one super talented photographer... makes for some goooooood pictures.

So, here are the instructions... follow the link, Jean Smith Photography, click on the tab "client proofing", and the password is, urbannora.

One of these pictures is being entered into a contest judged by lots of other photographers. The winner gets fun free stuff! Keep your fingers crossed for us! Because the galleries aren't going to be on her website forever, I will post them when I get copies. Mainly for future posterity! Also check out Jean's blog, and make comments on her amazing talent! Oh, and if you have a favorite, let me know!

2 comments:

Kathy Twitchell said...

my favorites....14, 27, 28, 35...and pretty much all of them. Nora is soooooo cute!!! You must have so much fun with her!

Cristi said...

So cute!! I love the pictures of you with her!!!