IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A sweet taste of what I love!

You know how we always talk, about everyone has some sort of talent? Well, I am surrounded by people with talent. Weather it is a musical talent, an artisitc talent, running a business that is sucessful, of course there are also those many many talented mothers. So, I wonder what I could call "My talent"? Sure, I love being a mom. I love looking at artwork. I have so much fun doing all the super mom things. But don't ask me what's for dinner tonight, or don't even take a look at my laundry room! So after looking at all the possible talents in my life, I need to have something that I love doing, and makes me happy, and maybe others happy too. I love helping people. I love to be given a project, and to see the whole process followed through. On Tuesday we completed the treats that I was able to help my friends Jean and Laurel with. It was so fun to be in the kitchen. It was even better to be with friends. They are photographers, and tell me this... whats up with photographers never being photographed! Here are the pictures of our project. There were 5 kids all running around, and they were so patient, under the circumstances! They really wanted to taste our yummy treat! And who could blame them! So much fun!



1 comments:

Jean Smith said...

thank you, thank you, thank you AGAIN! you have no idea what a big hit these were! seriously, i love the one of you holding them...it's my fave!!!