IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Friday, May 9, 2008

Package Day!

Today we got three packages in the mail! I love when I get packages. Plus we got our stimulant check from the IRS!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to me! I got an order of Shades, anyone that placed an order, I have your shirts!!! Then a random CD came to me from an old friend from Ricks. Its of him singing! I while back I looked him up to see if he has done any work recently, so he sent me a cd of him! Then these super duper cute bows came. I have to plug for a minute! Lil' Critters makes these darling little bows. I am working on this little outfit for my little critter, and needed the right hair accessory to go with it. I told her the colors that I wanted, and sent her a picture of the outfit, and she made, and mailed me the bow THAT DAY! I ordered some other ones too. This is Nora with her new bow that is a set of dragon flies. SO cute, and great quality, and great price. I highly recommend them to anyone, big and lil' critters!


Joel took the day off work today so we could spend some family time together, and so he could get some work done around his yard. He went to story time with us. Then we went to Costco. You can tell he is totally out of his element. It is so funny. He belongs at work! Don't get me wrong, I love having him home, but its almost like having two kids! Nora knows her way around the stores, and library a little better then he does. But he tries, and I love him for it. He has some surprises planned for me later today, having to do with Mothers Day? I am a little nervous! Its always an adventure with him.

3 comments:

Cristi said...

You really should try Layers - it honestly is so much better than Shade! Shade has very nice shirts, but that's all they have. Layers has great shirts, jackets, dresses, swimming suits, etc! I totally think you'd love it, Kirst!

Jean Smith said...

those bows wouldn't by chance be for a certain urban outfit, would they?

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Love the bows!!!!!! Sooo cute.