IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Complete Cuteness!!!

I know this is like my 19th post today, but I keep coming up with things to post about. Tell me, how could you not post about these two!



Kyree and Marley or Shiiiii and Marmaly!

These are the best cousins ever! Nora loves kids in the 4-10 age range! And she loves babies. So you can imagine her happieness when we get to play with the cousins! Marley has on a Bob Marley onsie! Her mom is so clever! I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Clear the clutter said...

That is SO darling!!! Are those leg warmers?

Clear the clutter said...

I am showing Grandma your blog right now. She is excited to keep up with us this way.