IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Goooo GREEN!

Nora is learning her colors. Since she was teeny tiny, she never did care for the color green. Never ever would she think to even eat green. When I told to Dr. she won't eat her green vegetables, she said, oh, just put it in her pasta sauce, or in an omelet. Of course... so easy... except she knew if it was the color green, she wasn't eating it. If she missed picking it out, and green made it into her mouth, she would spit it out! She gets a daily vitamin, so honestly... I'm not too worried! She has recently loved eating frozen peas. (Maybe because I told her they were Skittles). But last week, mommy was very happy! I guess I should have thought to cover the broccoli in butter, cheese and salt before! That is the trick! Oh, wouldn't it be so nice? If I could eat broccoli like that, I would probably eat a lot more too!



Maybe there is such thing as too much broccoli?

She is most definitely a meat and potatoes gal!

2 comments:

Kathy Twitchell said...

really cute pics of nora! Those eyes are to die for!!! Keagan has pajamas that say...lock up your daughters...nora needs one that says..lock up your sons...at least til they are 16!

Clear the clutter said...

I feel your pain. For Natasha at that age, anything covered in ranch made it down. I had a LOT of ranch in the house, and even kept some at my moms. Cassie is doing okay with most fruits, but veggies are harder. I will try the cheese and butter though, good idea.