IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Friday, May 2, 2008

Sharing my love, now, your turn...



THANK YOU TIRZAH! My friend introduced me to this AMAZING BLOG! I am so hooked. And, I am sooooo in trouble. Since Nora is awake, I can only make this a short post. But here is the link http://pickypalate.blogspot.com/. Can someone please tell me how to add a link to my blog entry? I don't know what I am doing. Anyway, check it out, and I would like to know what your favorite blog is and why. Share the LOVE!

1 comments:

Tearz said...

Isn't it wonderful! I love this blog and soo happy that you love it too. Enjoy her yummy recipes!