IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Maybe I DO have a naughty side? Her name is Alie!

I have the best sister-in-law ever. She is a kick in the pants and I LOVE HER to pieces!!! She seems like the one that is always taking a risk. So this weekend, when we went to get pedicures together, she was as surprised as I was, when I talked HER into getting Black polish! She is always the super sexy and "put together" mom, when I am the frazzled "trying too hard and still not hitting the mark" mom! So I would like to dedicate this black, polish, pedi, decision to the best sister-in-law a gal like me could ever ask for!


"Super sexy, put together mom!"


frazzled "trying too hard and still not hitting the mark" mom

5 comments:

Tearz said...

Who would have thought that black polish looks good on people other than EMO's....but you guys totally pull it off! SOOO SEXY!!!!I love it. Awesome that you took the risk! Miss you guys a ton!

Jean Smith said...

haha...you are not a "frazzled" mom, but i did have to laugh how the feet matched the description. love the black!

Sisters staying connected... said...

You are nutz...but I still love you. Put together? Come over unexpected, early in the morning and you will see the truth...and it isn't sexy. haha LOVE YOU!

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

You don't need to try and hit the mark. You're beautiful just the way you are!!!!!! Love the picture of the feet! Too Funny!

Cristi said...

Black is the "in" polish color right now. It's what I get almost every time! Lately, though,I've been branching out to some other fun stuff. But you're still way cool! :) PS - I'm so sorry that you're not coming to Utah in June. But do let me know if and when you do decide to visit!!