IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So UN-exciting!

So I had a friend giving me a hard time, becuase when I started to BLOG, I would post every day, and since then, I have slowed way down! I am soooo not a Blog Drop out. In fact... I have fallen in LOVE with some blogs, that I spend my "Blogging Time" reading, and not blogging. Some bloggers have WAY too much time on their hands. I thought I was bad. Anyways, other then that, I have been protesting my camera, till I am aloud to get a new one, and so pictures aren't very exciting to me anymore. I know it sounds super lame!!! I will say this... later this week, I will have a FUN post, and next week, an even better post!

I will leave you with my new FAVE!!! During a midnight shopping with the girls, Katie was buying FROZEN PANCAKES! Jennifer and I were not sure why, when you can make them, and freeze them. Then we talked about how we HATE making pancakes, and how it is always so messy, and they don't come out very well, blah blah blah!!! By this time, we were convinced that maybe frozen pancakes aren't that bad. And you get 2lbs for $3.00!!! Not only are they cheap, convienent (1minute in the mic), but they are super yummy! Nora loves them, and has them every morning, loaded in BUTTER! and syrup! One happy girl! Oh, and did I mention, there are fresh blueberries in them! My new favorite thing! Thank you Katie, and how could I have ever doubted you!???

1 comments:

Kathy Twitchell said...

They have sone good frozen pancakes with whole wheat, flax seed etc. I also make em and put a jar of vedgie baby food in it. keagan love em and I get some vedgies in for breakfast:) I am one of those who blah blah bloging too much:) I don't watch TV so when the house is clean and keagan is sleeping and my homework is done, I'm blogging. Fully addicted!