IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Friday, June 6, 2008

Custom Dresses!

Our Disney trip is fast approaching! OK, well, not that fast. In 92 days. Either way, we are getting a little anxious. Last week Alie and I were checking out the "Going out of business sale" at the Disney store at the 12 Oakes Mall. There weren't any cute princess dresses, but there were some cute tights! Nora and Marley both got these purple and white striped footless tights. Which is what inspired me to make matching dresses. My friend Jenni, used to be a Home Ec. teacher. She is sew bucco talanted! She made Nora a dress a few weeks ago, and so I asked her if she would help me make another one for Nora and her cousin. That is what we did yesterday. It was really fun, and our creative juices were flowing! She is inspired by Matilda Jane. Here is Nora in her new dress. Thanks Jenni! You are so super talented! I love you to bits!!!!


Next weekend Nora is modeling for a "Secret Workshop" put on by the talented Cheryl Muir. And I am hoping she can wear the dress, and the tights! I will let you know how it goes, and of course post pics!!!

1 comments:

Laurel said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to see her at The Secret (shhhh) Workshop.