IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Random Cuteness!

I am headed out of town for 2 days! I am going to celebrate the last birthday in my 20's in the WINDY city! Shopping, eating, tasting and fun with moms! No kids! Much needed by all. Before I go, I have to post a few pics of Nora in June! Just plain and random, but SOOOOOO cute!

No, I wasn't punched in the face, I just have allergies. Oh well, my kid still has to take a bath!


I absolutely love the time of day when Nora is in her pj's. She is so snugly, and cute!


Really, she must want to be just like me! A girl that knows and cares about hygiene!


Life without allergies... wow... must be great!!!

3 comments:

Clear the clutter said...

Have fun on your Chicago birthday trip. I have just over a month of my 20s left. :( Go to Maggianos while you are there if you can. It has the original one in Littly Italy, and is really nice. Also, if you are looking for some great steak and good looking Italian men, Gene and Georgetties (sp?) is the place to go!

Sisters staying connected... said...

Your baby girl is amazingly cute! Have fun in Chicago! And happy birthday! T

Kathy Twitchell said...

Oh Kirstynn I really like your new blog look, its way cute. I also really love the one of Nora putting on deoderant! I like how you stared doing the keeping it real thing...my favorite blogs are the blogs that are real and not look at my "life", I'm perfect. Comforting to know other people are imperfect like me:) hope you're having a fun trip!!