IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day of FOOD!


I am so blessed! I have a great father with so many great qualities. I have a father-in-law that also has great qualities! My daughter is so lucky to have a dad, that has all those same great qualities, PLUS... he is soooo cute!

For fathers day, Nora wanted dad to have great food ALL day! She made his favorite breakfast; burn bacon (no really, he loves burn bacon), scrambled eggs, juice and fruit. For dinner she made lasagna, and cheese cake! It was a fun day.

Notice the black to polish? I won rock, paper, scissors!!!!

0 comments: