IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, June 16, 2008

Such the "Stage MOM"

On Saturday Nora went to Flint to "model" for the photographer at the "Secret Workshop". She was one of about 25 kids. All ranging in ages from 15 down to Nora. I think she was the youngest. Cheryl Murh had her daughter there that was almost one. Anyways, it was so funny! I immediately turned into the mom that watched on the side line, BEAMING! Nora did really well. She had no problem at all posing for 50 (just a guess) eager photographers! I was so involved in making sure she did OK, I didn't even really get good pictures of her. I only took 2 pictures the whole day. I am waiting for the photographers to get home, and post process the pictures, then maybe you will see her on a few websites. Who knows???? Here are the two pics I took.

This is a pic of all the action! We were in an alley in Flint (SCARY). But the architecture was really cool, and there were lots of great shots.


This photographer was shooting Nora FOREVER! I thought I was funny, because she was giving Nora all sorts of attention, and Nora was just eating it up.


I am really excited to see the pictures! Man, do I love photography, or WHAT?

2 comments:

Kathy Twitchell said...

wow that looks so crazy! Did she get picked to do it or did you sign her up for it? You are going to know all the ins and outs in photography that when you become one you will be the best:)

Anonymous said...

Whatever.....