IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, June 23, 2008

Make 'em HAPPY-Monday!

I saw this great idea on a random blog! Since I had a bunch of grapes that were a day away from being mushy, and some sucker sticks that didn't get used for the baby shower I was planning, because the baby came early, I thought we would try it out.





Then stick 'em in the freezer for... several hours. These kids could only wait 4 hours...

WHEN ASKED IF THEY ENJOYED THEM:

Maggie: " I know that it took a really long time for them to freeze, it was worth waiting for becuase they were really yummy"!




Ryan: "They were stick-a-licious, juicy-a-licious, freez-a-licious. Get it?"




Me: "Nora, did you like them?"
Nora: "Yeah"
Me: "Were they freez-a-licious?"
Nora: "Yeah"
Me: "Anything else you want to say about these grape freeze things?"
Nora: "Yeah"
Me: "OK, What?"
Nora: "Mmmmore?"


4 comments:

Tearz said...

What a neat idea. I'm going to have to try it. The boys would love it! Thanks girly!

Cristi said...

Ha ha! I remember you and frozen grapes! You loved them! Personally, I think they're absolutely repulsive! Ha ha! :) Jeff likes them frozen though. And it's probably a great idea for kids!

NatalieHemingway said...

Yum!! These would kill Tadj's teeth though... he's so sensitive. I'll have to try this one. Love your posts!! I'll check back soon.

Sisters staying connected... said...

those look really good! must try...alie