IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yet again... ANOTHER PHOTOGRAPHY session!


If you weren't tired of hearing me talk all about my girl and her modeling, you will be after next week! I really need to start looking into getting her an agent! She had another photo session. This time it was a DIFFERENT photographer. Her name is Laurel. She has an amazing studio at her house, along with a huge back yard, and even a metro park in her back yard! So as far as photographers go, this girl new what she was doing when they bought their house!

On her blog (see link above) she tells the whole story behind the pictures. It was so sweet. I hope that one day, these cute girls will be college roommates, and they will have these super sweet pictures.

Nora has become known for her pig tails. Someone at church said she looks just like "Boo" from Monsters Inc. and someone else at church said that because of her pig tails, we will always get great reception in sacrament meeting. I love them, and will be sad when they aren't as cute!

So in advance... this weekend there is another photo session that Nora gets to be a part of. I may share details after, or I may spare you all! It really is a mothers dream come true. Who wouldn't love photographers that "shutter" over their child? And I want all these MEGA SUPER STAR photographers, I LOVE IT, and I am not tired of it at all! I am so grateful, that you so willingly incorporate my girl into your business, and making her feel so special!

3 comments:

Jean Smith said...

i LOVE this picture...wowsers...those girls couldn't be ANY more cute! gear up girl for a weekend of photography fun! as nora's agent, you need to tell her this is her biggest modeling gig yet!!!

Clear the clutter said...

So what do you do with all of these pictures she gets done? Are all of your walls COVERED with framed pictures, or do you have VOLUMES of scrapbooks?

Cristi said...

If you lived closer, I'd incorporate her too! ;) Hope you guys are doing well!