IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

DUMB!

It is really late, and this just goes to show... "Nothing good happens after midnight"!

I thought I would fancy up my page. Well, I did, but lost all my stuff I had on there. Is there anyway to get it back? Maybe when I am well rested I can figure it out! BIG FAT BUMMER!!! :(

1 comments:

Clear the clutter said...

I had this happen to me too, and I was NOT a happy camper. Thank you to my computer savy and very loving husband who made his way through my screams and was able to get everything back. I may have him call you tonight to see if he can talk you through it because I have no idea how he fixed it for me. I feel your pain!! It does look really cute though!