IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Laundry Day!

Unfortunately, my washer and dryer that I have blogged about before, are no longer the great reliable machines they once were. We were given a bill last week for a new computer board needing to be installed, and a two week wait date! So, we trusted the GOOD OLE yellow pages to get us somewhere to wash some laundry. I haven't been to a Laundromat in probably 20 years... and from what I remember, they really haven't changed that much! Nora and I set out for the day, washing 10 loads of laundry, and bringing home 10 wet loads to dry in our dryer. There are about 8 loads that still need to be put away! (JUST KEEPIN IT REAL!!!) It was an adventure for us, and not all that bad. This week, I think I will dry it there, so when I come home, all I have to do it put it away. It's the worst part in my opinion! Of course I couldn't post without thanking my friend Jenni Jackson for the amazing dress!

2 comments:

Lance said...

i love those darling pictures of nora... they totally capture what everyone feels like while waiting for their laundry to get done and is there like a some sot of laundromat chair distributer bc those chairs are always the same in every one.

Lance said...

this is amy btw...i am signed in on lance's account appearantly