IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, April 27, 2009

FREE Michigan Mini Sessions!!!!



I am going to be home in Michigan in the middle of May, and want to use my camera more in three days than it has been used its entire life!!!! There are so many things that I want to learn, and Amy has been getting my wheels A TURNIN! So, if you are interested, here are the details....

May 19, 20, and 21st I am offering free mini photo sessions, (I had to throw in the word Photo, in case people didn't know what I was talking about!) The locations are yet to be determined, I'm thinking, Washtenaw County, Livingston County, and Wayne County. Most likely in the evening, but before the sun goes down. Please either comment my post, or send me an email. I will spend a half hour for each session, and will do my best to get lots of great photos for you. You will recieve a CD of the digital images. I will guarantee that if you are not 100% satisfied.... you don't ever have to talk to me again... NO MONEY BACK! This is just something that I want to do for experience shooting, editing, etc. I only have one subject at my house to shoot, and she is getting a tad bit boring! So, let me know what you think, and we can discuss details individually. Tell all your friends too!!!

5 comments:

RH said...

If you want cute subjects, there is none cuter than Thierry and Amandine, so if you will be heading to wayne county, we could get together.

NatalieHemingway said...

I'm with Rachel (though I'd think my subjects are cuter of course) and we'd come together.

Julie Barb said...

um...free photo session...yes please! sign me up! I'd love for you to take pics of my kids...just tell me when and where and I'll be there!! Can't wait to see you again!

liso. said...

if only i were closer...

oh, wait. i don't have kiddos.

Roger That said...

Sign us up!!!!! Can't wait to see you! I miss you so much:)