IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Friday, April 10, 2009

The food photographer DORK is back!

It has been a while since I have been taking pictures of my food. I am working on a project for my kitchen, and thought I better get photographing AGAIN! Nora was eating her MOST favorite snack in the whole world, (after M&M's), and my juices started flowing. I got a little carried away, but here we go... EDEMAME is great!



Oh yeah, I cut Noras hair today! Lets just say, I cut worse then beauty school drop-out. Oh well, she's two... it'll grow back!!!

6 comments:

Q'Ville said...

You ARE the mom. You get a 2 year old to have a green second favorite food? Good for you. (Don't under-estimate your hair-cutting capabilities.)

Jean Smith said...

good to see that you are putting that camera to good use! mmmm...edamame...i love the bright colors of your pics...makes me hungry!

by the way, did you make a cake for your ward thing? did you go with ferocious elegance or cute spaghetti cupcakes...

Q'Ville said...

Spaghette cup cakes? Do meatballs come with? That sounds SO-Kirstynn.

Sisters staying connected... said...

Her hair looks good! Maybe you missed your calling? :) alie

liso. said...

mmmmm, edamame...me and nora would get along....

allison jensen said...

theres that princess dress.i can see that she doesnt like edamommy!