IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What the BLOG!

What an ANTI-climactic week. Following my big day last week, everything else seems less important. I have to put something on my blog though... I depend on it! So I was going through some pictures that have never been posted, and I thought I would let them do the talking! This was a lunch date we had a while ago....

Meet our little friend Joni!



Another oldie but goodie... my friend came over with her dog lovin baby...
Anyways.. maybe something more fun will happen today or tomorrow? I am so excited for General Conference this weekend, so I am sure there will be something great and uplifting I can post about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Joni's ummmm, backpack. Laughed out loud for real.

Jean Smith said...

yup...that girl with the dress tucked in her underwear? that's barrett's future wife (it's already been decided). he should be so proud...

Julie Barb said...

Haha! Jenni should save that picture to include in Joni's graduation or wedding slideshow when she's older:)...it'd get a good laugh!