IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Dreadful Moving day!

No, it's not what you think. If we had to move, I don't think it would be dreadful... I think it would be an adventure. There are NO plans for us to move anytime soon. However, in this horrific economy, my husband, not only hangs on to his job, but he gets promotions! WAY TO GO BABES! (Nothing is set in stone yet, but he is highly favored for the position, and the alone is comforting for me!)Congrats...

Anyways, this weekend, I dressed Nora in a Halloween costume, and we took her shopping. Then we met g'me and g'pa for lunch! They hadn't been out for a while, and had a birthday present for Nora. It literally was...




So needless to say, Saturday was a busy day.




The reason this post is called dreadful... now that the house is here, there are lots and lots of little pieces of things all over. I have to make sure that my path to Noras room, is clear, before I go to bed. That could really hurt!

1 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

I think that's the same dollhouse that Ella has except your colors are brighter. It does have a million tiny pieces. We've had it for almost a year and I think 95% of our pieces are now missing.