IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Saturday, October 25, 2008

One more favorite, and MUST HAVE SOON!


Last week I was catching up on The Office episodes I have missed. I was watching the Baby Shower one, (so hilarious! and I LOVE that stroller!) Since seeing it though, I really have a craving for Costco cake! It is ridiculous to buy one, because it serves like 25 people. So, I need an excuse to have a Costco cake. I am thinking a "Finally... then dang election is OVER", party. Comment if you would be interested, and which flavor you prefer. Me, I prefer white cake with a filling, either chocolate, or raspberry, or both... I haven't tried that before, but... Mmmm, I need to learn better self control.

6 comments:

Julie Barb said...

Costco is the only place I order cakes from...they are so stinkin' yummy! It's that layer in the middle that does it for me:)...I love the strawberry filling with white cake...but any of them are good. I think I like the buttercream frosting a little better than the cream cheese...but it's all good! BTW, thanks for the Old Navy tip...I feel like I totally ripped them off today with the free stuff and good deals!! Thanks!

Carrie said...

I'm always up for a Costco cake. Of course, I'm partial to chocolate, but white with raspberry is good too. But you better count on more than 25 people because they feed 48!

Laurel said...

I'm in! You had me at Costco cake... any flavor.

AMy said...

Does this mean me too? Cuz, I can't wait for the elections to be over and I love cake!

Jean Smith said...

i'm in!!! chocolate all the way baby!

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

carrie pipe down over there...we know they serve 48 and that is why kirstynn is only looking for 25 attendees so almost all of us can have 2 pieces ;) i love costco cake but i think i'm with jean and carrie...i'm a chocolate fan too. would love to come to your party!