IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ta-daa!!!

Finally... I finished it! What a bunch of work this blog thing has turned out to be. But thanks to The Cutest Blog on the Block and all the other super cute blogs I read... I finally came up with SOMETHING! I am not good with change. I also can get bored quite easily. So I learned a few new things today, and here it is. I have a few post coming up this evening. Hopefully my writing juices can start moving, because I have been slacking that last few days!

5 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

lovin' your blog lift! it's adorable!

Julie Barb said...

Very cute Kirstynn! I especially like the "BE" thing you've got going on the side. Where did you find it??...It all looks good!

~julie

NatalieHemingway said...

Looks cute!! I had some drama trying to change mine last night too. I downloaded and changed my template code last time which caused a big problem. Luckily Tadj is a fairly good programmer and fixed it all for me so I didn't lose my "widgets" (??). I have to keep it pretty basic from now on.

Carrie said...

Very cute! And just a little crazy, so that works!

The Prices said...

looks great...wish I had the patience.