IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spooked out our retired friends!!!

Our visit to the retirement community was spookier then ever before! the kids got dressed up, and sang, and visited for treats. We left with our bags and our hearts full!
Nora was 1 of 3 bees. Real original, I know! I only have a week left to come up with something great for her! Help me!!!
I told her to go tickle the people. It was the only way I could get her to have a little fun.


2 comments:

Julie Barb said...

fun times! we left with our hearts and goodie bags full:)

Kevin said...

Very cool.